whats your " go to " saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see yet another reason why I don't like creamsickles... they're :censored: everywhere, like Harleys. It's annoying... I don't like to be lumped into a large crowd. Small groups are better. :)

I see yet another reason why I don't like creamsickles... they're :censored: everywhere, like Harleys. It's annoying... I don't like to be lumped into a large crowd. Small groups are better. :)

Pretty Smart Thinking.
By not owning a Stihl you always have something to look foward to!:msp_tongue:

yeah especially when you're looking for parts and reference materials :msp_rolleyes:

yeah especially when you're looking for parts and reference materials :msp_rolleyes:

Hey, it's part of the fun. Say no to Creamsickles...

That's just my standing anyways. If I were to ever get a Stihl, it'd be a Contra Lightening S Over 8 cubes of raw power...

I usually grab my 361 with an 18 es bar.
Big stuff gets the ms460

atv /tractor usually finds me with my mm'd ms260 pro with 16" es bar in 3/8

Lately no fun with a saw as I am deployed again to oef.

Pretty sure there is a few good reason for the stihls being everywhere!:rock:

Husqvarna 385xp gets run the most in my lineup, I just like the way it feels and runs.

attachment.php
View attachment 181147

Blue Bastard, he's my Craftsman branded Poulan S25D(A). Don't know if he has an Auto-Oiler or not. Remember, beware of the guy with only one Chainsaw for he knows how to use it.

Blue Bastard, he's my Craftsman branded Poulan S25D(A). Don't know if he has an Auto-Oiler or not. Remember, beware of the guy with only one Chainsaw for he knows how to use it.

Blue Bastard ...... ROFLMAO

Hey, it's part of the fun. Say no to Creamsickles...

That's just my standing anyways. If I were to ever get a Stihl, it'd be a Contra Lightening S Over 8 cubes of raw power...

make sure you save up enough to hire someone to help you carry it LOL:biggrin:

make sure you save up enough to hire someone to help you carry it LOL:biggrin:

pfft... ain't gonna need help. I cut my firewood cutting teeth on the PM610, heavy bastard. My back is quite a bit stronger. The 850 and 790 will help even more. ;) I just need the money to buy the 8 cube beast.

I would like to be cool and say the 066, or the 440, or the 365. But honestly the one that is the closest to grab and therefore gets used the most is the trusty Husky 51. I can't kill it. Inadvertantly tried, but couldn't finish the job.

Was my 034 now it is my MS 660 magnum!! 5.7 kw beast! might find the 034 comes back into favor when I rebuild her.

Latest posts

Back