What's YOUR Holy Grail Vintage Chainsaw List?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have another Jonsered XA diesel on the way from the Motherland...this one with the original crate. Have deals in the works for other Holy Grail saws, too...
View attachment 604771
I would love to add a diesel saw to my shelf,i have 12 diesel powered trucks,equipment that i own,use and maintain.So having a saw that would fit in with my diesel fleet would be cool.
Next will be a cummins powered toy.Picked up a 37 Plymouth Businessman's coupe last fall.Nothing there to restore but an awesome candidate to rat rod.At some time it was turned into a gasser with a bodged in straight front axle.I have all the sheet metal which is all weathered and patinaed.It's the oldest vehicle in my yard,so it's the keeper.

I would love to add a diesel saw to my shelf,i have 12 diesel powered trucks,equipment that i own,use and maintain.So having a saw that would fit in with my diesel fleet would be cool.
Next will be a cummins powered toy.Picked up a 37 Plymouth Businessman's coupe last fall.Nothing there to restore but an awesome candidate to rat rod.At some time it was turned into a gasser with a bodged in straight front axle.I have all the sheet metal which is all weathered and patinaed.It's the oldest vehicle in my yard,so it's the keeper.

I've only got 3 diesel saws now; if I end up with a few more, I could probably be talked out of one...

'37 sounds sweet. Would be a lot of fun with an old school 392. Was surprised when I looked into getting an older hemi - 354 or 392 - not as expensive as you would think. My old hemi car (68 Roadrunner- 426 2x4, 727, Dana 60, hemi orange) is actually somewhere in Europe - Norway or Sweden, I think.

I've only got 3 diesel saws now; if I end up with a few more, I could probably be talked out of one...

'37 sounds sweet. Would be a lot of fun with an old school 392. Was surprised when I looked into getting an older hemi - 354 or 392 - not as expensive as you would think. My old hemi car (68 Roadrunner- 426 2x4, 727, Dana 60, hemi orange) is actually somewhere in Europe - Norway or Sweden, I think.

Only 3 diesel saws he says...
when they come to North America the total will probably double in North America.

Latest posts

Back