When CAD sets in??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemiMoparGuy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey All, Another question. Was wondering when CAD sets in, or for those who actually have a landscape or tree company, how do you decide which sizes of saws you want? I mean obviously it'd be very ridiculous to have them all (260, 361, 440, 460, 660, 880, etc) I guess if you just wanted them to look pretty on the shelf in the barn. But to me, for example, if you had a 361, why would you ever grab it with the 260 or 440 on each side? If you are doing something small, you'd want the lighter saw...if you needed a bigger saw, the 440 is right there, so what would the use for a 361 be, I mean other than serious CAD. It doesn't seem practical to have a 361 in this particular example. Am I thinking logically? Another example could be why would you touch the 440 if you had a 361 and 460. Just looking for any insight on you you pick and choose.

Thanks

if i had my choice it would be 260-460-660 or swap the 460 out for the 440. thats a good setup.

Latest posts

Back