where did the classifieds go?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, better late than never. :laugh: Seriously, it's a good idea to check out all the threads every once in awhile. Might be some hidden gems in there.

and here i was beginning to like you again and then you do this :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::cheers::cheers:
just kidding golo,,, really its a neat thing now we don't have all the freaking ebay fees,, so its a good thing

So...

How about some rules and regulations, etc. This could be a good deal, we all know how much ebay fees and regulations suck. A viable alternative to ebay would be a very good thing!

Brian

well i was going to auction a saw until i posted the auction to see it was going to run for a month. there is no way to change the lenght of the auction. i wont use it until i can run short term auctions. if im auctioning something i want it gone soon so i am not waiting 30 days.

Does this mean non-sponsors are free to sell in the forums until the "new" classifieds is open? :tongue2:Remember, the standard answer of "this should be posted in the classifieds" isn't a valid reply for the time-being.

Latest posts

Back