Where is the love??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. J

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know I don't get on here a lot. Maybe twice a week or so. After getting to know so many of you at our GTG I really enjoyed reading your posts from time to time. So many great friends and funny threads. It was even fun to read threads I didn't have a clue what they were talkin bout. Like the stihlvarna 348xp. ;)

With the being said!!

What the CRAP happened? Y'all people got me questioning where is the love?? Seems like every thread has someone biting someone else's head off. Maybe I'm wrong! :)

Everyone smile. Do a little dance. Chainsaws are fun :)

TIME TO PLAN!!!!
-------------------------
When should we have the spring WKY GTG?? :)
Any dates out of the question?

Official CHAINSAW WKY SPRING GTG 2013 PLANNING THREAD!!!!!

Thanks Mrs J

Thank you for asking and for the implied reminder to remember that an interest/passion in chainsaws (any brand) is reason enough to consider/call one another .... friends.

If you think it's bad here , slip over to my Harley Davidson forum and say . The snow falling looks so peaceful!,

About 10 days later when you get back from banned camp and check in you will find 20 pages of :censored::censored::censored:!
:msp_biggrin:

Polarized thinking.
Grumpy vs. hopeful.
I would ride the modded KLR 650 to work if only I could make a rack to carry the 2x and 24 ft ladder. Snow or no snow.
Takes all kinds. Nice to know there are others who wish for less grumpiness. Don't have a mirror in the house without a fist crack in it.
#####ing, whining and moaning ............. been there, done that ........ SADLY still doing it.

Just a softy at heart. Wanting to be better.
Then again, grumpiness is what Santa left in a note for getting a piece of coal on a plate instead of milk and cookies.

love from these guys???? are you serious???? i would like to line everyone of these midgets up and kick everyone in the azz

just kidding :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Mrs. J, go down to the Off Topic, bunch of mellow old geezers down there.

Just don't say anything bout midgets, or cats, or old dudes!

:rock:

Latest posts

Back