Where the hell is 2k?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking maybe some of the guys have actual JOBS and might be busy this time of year WORKING ??? Naaaa can't be so simple. Doesn't seem to make sense to be "online" when there is hay to make....

just sayin...

Then WHY are YOU on here???
Just sayin...

I had forgotten about ol' windy. I have never met a grown man so prone to crying like a little girl as he was. Maybe 2k is up there comforting him from the big bad wolf. :)

2k is a good guy (most of the time) and I like to bust his balls now and again. He gives it back, but he isn't too bright, so it always doesn't seem like a fair fight.

Father Joat, glad to see you around. Much rather have you around than that dumbass plantbiologist. ;)

:cheers:

I had forgotten about ol' windy. I have never met a grown man so prone to crying like a little girl as he was. Maybe 2k is up there comforting him from the big bad wolf. :)

2k is a good guy (most of the time) and I like to bust his balls now and again. He gives it back, but he isn't too bright, so it always doesn't seem like a fair fight.

Father Joat, glad to see you around. Much rather have you around than that dumbass plantbiologist. ;)

Well, I picked on ole PlantBiologist, but he was a fine sparring partner. The new, improved PB demonstrates the miracle of mushrooms and a fine woman. Best to ya bud, ole joat

PS: A woman in your bed instead of a Johnnie was a big change for you .... you still lamenting that?

And, for the record, I christened PB with the youngLead moniker, not his lovely, new bride as he's been reporting.

I never did figure out if he ended up being lead (as in Pb, sinking to the bottom) or if he blossemed into lead (as in a leader) as you had hoped for him. And that PlantBiologist was an a-whole. I asked him why my house plants were dying and he never got back to me.

I never did figure out if he ended up being lead (as in Pb, sinking to the bottom) or if he blossemed into lead (as in a leader) as you had hoped for him. And that PlantBiologist was an a-whole. I asked him why my house plants were dying and he never got back to me.

Yeah, same here.........
I asked that plant biologist jerk ONE SIMPLE QUESTION about my
Citrus trees, tomato plants, hemp (you know, for rope), junipers,
False cypress, and sassafras and he never replied to me either.

Some say he changed his username. I wonder what his handle is now?

I'm thinking maybe some of the guys have actual JOBS and might be busy this time of year WORKING ??? Naaaa can't be so simple. Doesn't seem to make sense to be "online" when there is hay to make....

just sayin...

Plenty of time to make in the daylight. Night time it gets a little hard to see so I get on AS.:msp_razz:

Yeah, same here.........
I asked that plant biologist jerk ONE SIMPLE QUESTION about my
Citrus trees, tomato plants, hemp (you know, for rope), junipers,
False cypress, and sassafras and he never replied to me either.

Some say he changed his username. I wonder what his handle is now?

I once asked him a question about my potatoes. He called me an ####### and told me that I should know the answer. Can you believe that guy? He sure does swear like a sailor.

Probably not far from the truth. I am glad to see that plant biologist isn't around much anymore. He was an #######. :)

I have it on good authority that he is busy using Photoshop to paste bands onto gels.

Back