Wheres all the old Schoolers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by aussie_lopa
i dont think ive seen an old schooler on here yet,other than tree companys popa

i doubt any old schooler can be botherd to use one of them there computers :)

:) I meant he could delete it by himself. I do that pretty often if I don't like how something came out. Like NickfromWI, I edit posts right away after putting up pictures, but I also proofread them and edit them multiple times. If you edit after a minute has gone by, you get the little text at the bottom saying when you did.

im missing trees companys father....you got to respect the seatbelt ....and letting kids smsh crayfish into your bare hands...thats cool:)

Hey Nick
I got no problem with making a mistake or saying something wrong.
It is what keeps this site real and if I wanted to watch what I said I would go to the buzz
Nobody is perfect and if you edit and delete every little statement you might as not make any statements cause someone will find something wrong with what you said anyways
It is human nature
But thanks for the tip!
Later
John

Originally posted by John Stewart
if you edit and delete every little statement

Actually, I was refering to just trying to keep the basic english language recognizable, and hopefully, correct.

We don't wanna sound like a buncha loggers, eh? :laugh:

dontknowwhereelestoputit

Bump| Derek your up to page 5...

u wood off red it kwicer iv knot fer alls tha sshokken speln...

Derek edit that and put in a note

P.S try to save that "Dogpile" **** that jps put up somewhere that you can find it...

wheresalltheoldeditinggone

has someone been editing this thread?? aussie??
Must of been a bump sos i'd find that dogpile **** That great reading jps, thanx

In fact the WHOLE thread would of been better reading...I hate being late....

Are ya learking somewhere tc?? time for round(i mean page) 11

or can you and your dad only handel 10 between you?

Figured your dad alone could handel 15...YOU well now theres a question for a poll......------.....---.-.-.-.yousguyz:blob2:

Being a part of this "community" for a couple of years now has given me the perspective to share with you professionals this, I have been there, done that, and, SO WHAT?

RE: Lurkers...

You guys put it out there, and I thank you for it.
I appreciate all that you share. I wish I had this forum when I started.
Great web site...

Back