Where's Gypo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HELSEL

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Not too many people really care, but I haven't seen him around lately. Does this mean that Cahoon and I are the only stooges left?

Rick

He was on a couple days ago when he posted on the "why big dogs are good" thread. Probably just busy the last couple days.

fishhuntcutwood said:
No kidding? What'd I miss? Banned permantly?

I don't know all the details myself, I just know he and ehp, possibly others as well all went down over some crap to do with ehp's saws and the competitions they have or have not won. It then boiled over into a dispute with Darin, and they got punted. I don't know much more than that.

The Sue Crew! Hahaha

I bet him and WJ are heading to Kingston with some punched out saws like Fast Eddy had at Jokers last GTG.
Rick

Here's a picture of Gypo with one of Cliff's 3120's.
John
cliffs3120.jpg

Here's a picture of my son Craig on the left and Cliff's son Jason on the right.
I'm the middle man.
Rick
HelselBoys.jpg

Hey Old man

I know where he wasn"t! But hey we all knew he didn't have the BERRIES.Anybody with his selection of saws and operator skills, would have been laughed off the property.But remember RIK you guys were all invited.Lets see,I've met Ed,Jokers, now Crofter.Just one more to meet.Gypo logger ,and that will happen:cheers: luv Jeff

PLAYINWOOD said:
I know where he wasn"t! But hey we all knew he didn't have the BERRIES.Anybody with his selection of saws and operator skills, would have been laughed off the property.But remember RIK you guys were all invited.Lets see,I've met Ed,Jokers, now Crofter.Just one more to meet.Gypo logger ,and that will happen:cheers: luv Jeff
Ask Eric about my saw compared to Ed's. My saw was also on it's first tank of gas.

Back