which would you rather do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBA

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Spent 4 hours taking down a red oak for a friend yesterday. Body is sore today. Spent this afternoon putting up Christmas lights and decorations. Would have much rather had the spikes on and been climbing again instead of dragging a extension ladder around the house. Everyone have their lights up yet?

I have a job this week putting lights up in a 100 ft cedar. I do it every year, its fun. I don't put up lights at my house. bah humbug.

wife n I put lites up for a 26' tall tree. She didn't like my placement of the first 2-55' strings, so I watched as she repositioned them & added 6 more 55' strings. She completed the job. All off of 2-32' tall extension ladders. The next day, she topped it off with a lighted star. Pretty nice, as I watched from a swing...... Now, if I can just get her to ascend a rope, I may have a new helper.....

That sounds like a cool project. How much loot does that set one back?

I get 200.00 but the company that does it might do it for P.R. only. I get to do it because I'm the only one who'll climb to the tip top and put the star. It's a fir not a ceder.
I drape the lights around the out side edge just like you do the one at home. It can be seen for miles up in Mt. Baldy

Latest posts

Back