Who can help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas.Walther

Reaction score
I have two collectable saws that are both in need of bar\chain but, they're old enough that I can't find inf.. Both motors run, all that's needed is bar & chain. Does anyone have inf. on the proper replacement parts (cross reference to something readily available ?) ?

Homelite 150 Automatic
Remington Yardmaster

Talk to the HomeDelight Man or Homelite 360. They seem to have lots of Homlite parts waiting to be used. Dont know about the remington however.

whell i do not have anything for that 150 but you could try to check out super 2's or xl's sprocket, bar and chain cobo's. they typically used 1/4" or 3/8" pitch chains and you would be best off getting an oregon bar and chain. that would work the best for you. Same goes with that remmington they were not too much different from a mighty mite and the sam applies to the pitch. i used to have a 150 but my grandfather ran it over with a tractor (god rest it's oily soul) and i like using it for limbing. but i got rid of that thing in trade for a 330 parts saw. but your best bet would to look at those other homelite saws that i mentioned and they might be able to bring you an answer. in the mean time happy hunting.

Hi There, For the Homelite 150, it acctually takes the same bars as the smaller Husqvarnas. The 150 and Super Ez's both have the same mount for the bar, which is the same as the Husqvarna smaller saws. I would try to get a Oregon or Windsor brans and run 3/8" pitch chain on the 150. I am sorry I can't help you on the Remington bar, I would take the saw to a saw shop and look through the Oregon book. The Oregon book has a picture indentfication section that may help. Both saws should still be current in the Oregon listings. Good Luck, Jonathan:blob2:

Remington Yardmaster chain saws use the same bar as McCulloch 32/35/38cc consumer chain saws.
Also same bar used on Yardmaster as on the current Remington electric chain saws.

i found two 12" remmington bars in my pile last night if intrested let me know. i would be willing to part with one of them but the other goes with my mighty mite.

Thomas.Walther said:
I have two collectable saws that are both in need of bar\chain but, they're old enough that I can't find inf.. Both motors run, all that's needed is bar & chain. Does anyone have inf. on the proper replacement parts (cross reference to something readily available ?) ?

Homelite 150 Automatic
Remington Yardmaster

Hi, I have 2 Homelite 150 automatics, what do you all need?

Latest posts

Back