Who cuts alone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now when I go cutting, I'll be singing George Thorogood.

I cut alone, yeah, with nobody else.
Yeah, you know when I cut alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Now, every morning, just before breakfast,
I don't want no coffee or tea.
Just me and my good buddy MS660.
That's all I ever need.

Cause I cut alone, yeah, with nobody else.

Now, the other night I lay sleeping,
And I woke from a terrible dream.
So I called on my pal Homey,
And his partner Johnny Red.

And we cut alone, yeah, with nobody else.
We cut alone, yeah, with nobody else.

LOL skwerlburger, nice song mon!.. I cut alone, but will not fall without someone nearby watching for falling branches etc.. I have done so when knocking down alders (16-24in dch) in the old woodlot but it is pound foolish imho. But then again I'd rather not have someone hanging around too close anyhow. If I'm just buckin' stuff up I don't mind being by myself, just as careful as always, no probs. Nice to have some young healthy hands around when it comes time to split and stack though lol.:blob2:
On an edit note , I do carry a whistle (never used it), and if da wife doesn't hear the saw running for over an hour she'll meander around just to check things out, dang! Could bleed out by then!! Just work safe, it cannot be expressed enough to anyone. My opinion thanks.

the shwa

clearance said:
Stihlatit. c'mon buddy ease up. I love that song and George T's other songs. Now I used to drink, maybe spilled more than some people have drank, but my last was in 1991. If people want to drink or use other drugs that is thier choice but best left for after work. There are no redwoods growing naturally in B.C., I'd have to be acid or some other hallicinogenic drug to get me thinking that. The firewood I was talking about was culls from an old logging show. I was out in TO/Oshawa in '87, some decent people there but the place itself.........Yeah, the west is awesome...M.Ali said "it ain't bragging if its true"
not worth coming back there turning oshawa into subdivisions, its against bylaw to cut a live tree but the big developers come in and mow down acres at a time for a subdivision.

Back