Who hides there saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sarge14

sarge14

ArboristSite Operative
I thought I was the only one that used that line! "Oh, I've had that for a long time!" My wife still doesn't know about the MS441, as soon as I bought it, I ran it through a couple of logs so it would look used. It now sits right next to the dirty/new CS2171 (which she doen't know about either!)

Great Thread! :clap: :greenchainsaw:

ciscoguy01

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Poor you guys

My wifey won't stop getting me saws or encouraging me to get them... Then she steals them and I need to get other saws, lmfao...

hehehehehehehehehehe

:cheers: eh?

Urbicide

Urbicide

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
It's 220 single phase, it has a 110 option, but you have to rewire the motor.
It will run at 10 amps at 220. Gonna use a 220 15 amp breaker, some 12/3 romex and a 6-15p and 6-15r.

If it is 220 you do not need 3-conductor wire. Just re-mark the neutral conductor with some black tape on both ends and you are good to go.

Last edited:
slowp
Das Boat

My dad didn't buy a chainsaw to hide, he bought a boat. One morning we're riding in the car with mom and there goes Daddy with a boat behind his car!
My sister and I pointed him out happily, not knowing how grim it was. Mom was seething. We got home, then dad came home and there were words. He'd had the boat for a couple of months and kept it at the dealer's place--they were old friends. I think Mom gave him the look and the silent treatment for 3 or 4 days. It was pretty tense around the house, but funny now. I have many of the Pat McManus books and read them when I need cheery stuff to read. I like the Christmas knife and hatchet theories.

Haywire Haywood

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
My wife and I run separate bank accounts and 'reconcile' at the end of every month. She pays some bills, I pay some bills and at the end, we figure out who paid what and split it 60/40. She usually ends up writing me a check. :) She doesn't care what I spend my money on as long I have enough left over to hold up my 60%. Works out well for us. It's gonna be really nice when I can drop my child support b/c that doesn't count against the split. It's all mine. Having an extra $660 every month will be great. Of course that's 8 years off...:dizzy: :(

Ian

OnlyHomelites

OnlyHomelites

ArboristSite Member
It's not hiding...it's storing them out of the way!

I keep my saws in the rafters...they're out of the way and out of sight! Fortunately my wife doesn't give me too much crap about saws. But then again I haven't washed any of my parts in the kitchen sink! :dizzy:

dgfitz

dgfitz

ArboristSite Lurker
Which One?

All my wives are exes, and I still have to justify my purchases for them. I thought when I divorced them I would be left alone, but hell now I have
three Husband in laws to deal with too,they are are as dumb as the exes, I just can't get a break.

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hid,balderdash

I make real decent money,my wife is treated like the queen she is.

She did start to whine a bit about a shed full of saws,we had a little chat about that nonsense.

I lived twenty years with a woman the pretty much controlled me ,it won't happen ever again,not in this life time.

Latest posts