Who in the Hell..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh' dearest slumber where art thou's embrace?
Sleep eludeth me like the Sasquatch doth the hunter...

At least there is some reason to why you are up. At this rate I am going to have to get a night job. What are you working on ?

Yup.......here I am again. Kind of an important day tomorrow (today actually) and I'm getting things in order.

And, I'm still waiting for a reply or two on another thread from a member. Looks as if he's gonna be a big ole no-show. Lotta talk but always comes up short on walking the walk. ;)

I'm up at all hours. Crazy I know. Sooo. I went back to using my husky 372 today. God I forgot how fast that bugger cuts !! Been using a 550 and a Johnny 2150 that I have sopped up they cut good but nothing like more HP.

Now that my brother is here to visit, he prefers to sleep on the floor of the dining room, in his sleeping bag on a pad. He's an outdoors nut and likes his sleeping bag while on trips and visiting.

He doesn't want to sleep in a spare bedroom, so he sleeps in here, where my computer is. So, that means I now have to sleep thru the night while he's here.

Up-side is, I've been doing it. :happy:
Time to get a laptop!

Yup.......here I am again. Kind of an important day tomorrow (today actually) and I'm getting things in order.

And, I'm still waiting for a reply or two on another thread from a member. Looks as if he's gonna be a big ole no-show. Lotta talk but always comes up short on walking the walk. ;)
I hate it when that happens

Yup same here. I was in a post xmas food coma on the recliner for about 3 hours earlier and slept through a squirt gun attack.....now I'm on the chainsaw forum thinking about what I need next.

Yup same here. I was in a post xmas food coma on the recliner for about 3 hours earlier and slept through a squirt gun attack.....now I'm on the chainsaw forum thinking about what I need next.
I'm up thinking about how it's really going to suck getting up in 3 hours and going to work. Maybe I should just stay awake and sleep tomorrow night

Latest posts

Back