Who is still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got up this morning, outside 48 F inside 59 F. Started a fire. Went out and did a little cutting ( sweat like a pig no matter what the temp. is ) came back in cold and wet ( from rain and sweat ). Put more wood on the fire. Feells nice, but wish burning season was over. Global Warming? Bring it on!

The OWB fired up for the DHW. Fire it once a day with little stuff. We love hot water and the propane water heater loves propane. Checked on getting some propane while it's summer hoping that the price has come down but it's the highest it's been in a long time. You would think that it would come down in the summer. I guess I'll be firing all year long. :msp_sleep:

Todays weather pic

Took pic about 2 pm today temps a balmy 58 dgrees hurray its summer. Why do they keep changing the pic uploader had it figured out now its a pain to imbed pics again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Lots of NH stove folks had fires today with temps peaking 53-58.

Wife called me at work wanting to know if the new pile in the barn was okay to burn - the 2012 supply. Told her to grab what ever was white reckoning that birch burning was the least waste of winter wood. (She been burning since under 10 but can't differentiate between popple pine maple or whatever, Birch is white is she can tell

52 degrees again this morning, windy and raining. Had to go out, will probably need to be burning when I get home to take the dampness and chill out of the air.

Back