Who loves 50cc saws????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't been brought up yet. I wish I could post pics of my 2001 Poulan Pro 330 but it was the Rancher Killer in it's day. I embarrassed severely several Husky owners with this saw. After 13 yrs of use I had to finally slightly alter the muffler to keep busting Ranchers with the Original 22" and full 3\8 complement Chain. It runs like a bat out of hell with a cheap tsc 20" set up though. In my opion the most reliable saw I've ever purchased. Cut so many cord I can't count. And most of it nose buried in Hickory in those challenges. And still goes to a unbogged full throttle in 3 pulls cold start.

:) Sounds like a unicorn saw for sure.:rare2: must see :picture:
:chainsaw:

:) Sounds like a unicorn saw for sure.:rare2: must see :picture:
:chainsaw:
Hey I own a Brand new MS250 to. Waiting for the warranty to wear off in a 1 3/4 yrs to see what extra can be done to it. The 330 still going good. When I rebuild it I plan on a Master Mind porting job.

Stihl 028 Super. Can't imagine how much wood cut with it. I run a host of bigger saws but have a soft spot for 028s. Can't resist picking up these when I see them, parts or fixers to sell. Side note, running saws for years and only yesterday drew first blood, not running but boxing one up. 9 stitches in trigger finger.uploadfromtaptalk1457092215313.jpg

LoveStihlQuality

Stihl 028 Super. Can't imagine how much wood cut with it. I run a host of bigger saws but have a soft spot for 028s. Can't resist picking up these when I see them, parts or fixers to sell. Side note, running saws for years and only yesterday drew first blood, not running but boxing one up. 9 stitches in trigger finger.View attachment 489820

LoveStihlQuality
Poop happens when one least expects to, good when it remains a small pile then!

Assuming the accident happened with a 50cc, imagine how many stitches You'd have needed if that had happened while boxing up a 090 or 3120. ;)

Just joking... :)

Poop happens when one least expects to, good when it remains a small pile then!

Assuming the accident happened with a 50cc, imagine how many stitches You'd have needed if that had happened while boxing up a 090 or 3120. ;)

Just joking... :)
I can feel the love! 9 stitches. And no, a ms 391 in parts. A member need some and made deal for all. I missed a deal deal on here last week on sweet 088. Just as well, looking forward to good doctor's bill.

LoveStihlQuality

I can feel the love! 9 stitches. And no, a ms 391 in parts. A member need some and made deal for all. I missed a deal deal on here last week on sweet 088. Just as well, looking forward to good doctor's bill.

LoveStihlQuality
Had You boxed up a proper Pro Stihl You wouldn't have hurt Yourself.
I read that Stihl Pro saws are miracle saws and using them reverses the natural aging process of a human being. :p
And they should considering the prices Stihl lists them for! :eek:

I had an acquaintance that used SuperBond on cuts, and I know an electrician at work that uses insulating tape wrapped around finger cuts.

I like me some Vivafix/Hypafix self sticking band aid and good ointment. :)

Had You boxed up a proper Pro Stihl You wouldn't have hurt Yourself.
I read that Stihl Pro saws are miracle saws and using them reverses the natural aging process of a human being.[emoji14]And they should considering the prices Stihl lists them for! :eek:

I had an acquaintance that used SuperBond on cuts, and I know an electrician at work that uses insulating tape wrapped around finger cuts.

I like me some Vivafix/Hypafix self sticking band aid and good ointment. :)
I used gauze and painters tape and direct pressure for an hour, pulled off and still running. My teenage daughters had all kind of Greys Anatomy advice.

LoveStihlQuality

I used gauze and painters tape and direct pressure for an hour, pulled off and still running. My teenage daughters had all kind of Greys Anatomy advice.

LoveStihlQuality
Red hot iron pressed against the wound? :rolleyes:
Works in movies so it must be true!
And it is cheaper then the doctors bill too... :laugh:

Jokes aside, I wish Your trigger finger a full recovery! :)

That Chevy is bad azz:clap:....
Thats sum super dry wood, or the front tires would be off da ground.
Ms360 is da smallest saw I own, do most fire wood w/272+20" bar.
Cut + noodle trunks w/390xp w/24 or 32" bars. Bigger it is=denser wood, longer pile life plus more btu output.
What most guys load up I leave behind it sounds like.
Nope I dont own a 50cc saw.
Maybe when I get older I might go smaller.

Latest posts

Back