Who needs one: Husqvarna XP Embossed Sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikefunaro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am getting a new sheet of husqvarna embossed silver XP stickers (the ones that go on the airbox) from my contact at Husqvarna Sweden.

I will gladly send them to people with legitimate or semilegit reasons for them, at least at first. If I have extras after these I will give them out to less legitimate uses (laptops, toolboxes, etc).

So ideally you'd have an XP saw but you're missing the sticker or the top cover broke and you replaced it, etc. At least at first. I will be getting at least ten.

If you need one, PM me with your addy. I will mail them out probably toward the end of the month.

Mike

You have no idea how much ol hillbilly22 would appreciate that. I've looked high and low for one of those for my 575!

Neither of my XPs' have that sticker on top. I sure would love one or two for these excellent saws.
Would be glad to pay shipping etc.

Thanks!

How come they are'nt on the IPL's ? You can order every other sticker?

They think that there's no market for them. I actually started a little debate at husky sweden over whether or not they should be spares. I think they believe they are cosmetic and superficial...

I'm sending you a pm right now. It would be the icing on the cake on my 288 high top rebuild.

MAJOR rep comming your way.:clap:

They think that there's no market for them. I actually started a little debate at husky sweden over whether or not they should be spares. I think they believe they are cosmetic and superficial...

Yup, they sure are, but I find them cool anyway!

I need one for my 339xp, one for my 372xp, and one for my 2153 (lol) - if you still have some left! My 346xp came with one, so that one is feeling safe, the others are feeling bad about lacking the sticker! :)

Another one for my MS361xp would be really cool, combined with the "Magnum" sticker I already got for it!

Last edited:
To everyone else, I'm waiting for them from sweden (should take a week or two), and then I'll send them out. Subsequent replies from here on out will be filled if I get enough in the mail..if not...I'll try to get more.

Absolutely Cosmetic and superficial. Just like the Shape of a Coke Bottle, the red and white label on Campbells soups, and the Grill slots on a Jeep.

It's also "Bling" for Saw geeks. Back window XP stickers for the truck, XP stickers on the tool box, an XP clock in the shop, XP T-shirts etc..

Smack 'em with the facts. Recognizable logos sell stuff. Like Chineese made Harley Davidson underwear, and 50 dollar chineese made John Deere shot glasses.

The things are ABSOLUTELY nesessary.
Edumacate 'em!:cheers:

Thanks for the offer, it's mighty kind and thoughtfull of ya, but I have no need.
If they were available on an IPL, I might buy a few for decoration though.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

To everyone else, I'm waiting for them from sweden (should take a week or two), and then I'll send them out. Subsequent replies from here on out will be filled if I get enough in the mail..if not...I'll try to get more.

Thanks Mike. It will be perfect onto of a new oem 288 high top. Kinda like putting the angle ontop of a christmas tree. It just ain't the same without it.:rock:

Sure, if you end up w/spare I'd like one for my Jonsered CS 2139T, the other Swede, AKA 338 XPT.

That wouldn't be sacrilege, would it?

Mike;

I still have a couple that you gave me last time you stopped by. My rep saw them and asked, "How'd you get those things?" :givebeer:

Back