Who needs one: Husqvarna XP Embossed Sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xp decals

I could use 3 if you have them to spare. 1 for the NOS high top I found for my 288 and 2 for the 272's on the bench that are going to get new covers from Ahlborn.

Anyone got a good beat on starter housing decals?

Oh it seems that this thread is full of Husky restoration experts. I found paint that matches pretty well but it's not going to be as hard as the original. But it's cheap compared to the ebay sellers. If only I can find some powder coat to match.
http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/productDetails.aspx?SKU=998025301

Note: If I get a sheet of 20 like I did last time I am maxed out given the PM load. Feel free to keep PMing and I will send them if I get enough. Thanks!

$15 a can?

$15 gets you a spray can of official Husky orange paint at your local dealer.

Part number is 532126965 :cheers:

I think Valspar makes the official Husky paint and this is $36.99 for a case of 6 16oz cans.

Hmmm. Can I have from Husky is made by Southern Aerosols; Cleveland, NC. Wouldn't be surprised if it's all the same company though. :givebeer::givebeer:

They say on the back color section "Husqvarna Orange" so they must have some agreement with Husqvarna to put their name on it.

You'd think that husky would see the power of the XP sticker for advertising!
Imagine a couple of larger size XP decals on the back of every other vehicle driving around.

You'd think that husky would see the power of the XP sticker for advertising!
Imagine a couple of larger size XP decals on the back of every other vehicle driving around.

LOL!!
I noticed about 100 "Bowtech" and "Solocam" stickers on back windows today. Both companys would easily fit inside of the Husqvarna secratary pool coat closet.

They really don't understand branding and marketing very well it would seem.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I think they envision their XP saws getting heavily used--faded, and scratched. At that point nobody cares about a sticker.

Case in point--you have to break and puncture through the model number/starter cover badge to install the winter kit properly on a 576.

It seems to me that they feel these things are skin deep and skin deep only. I think many pros who earn a living with their saws in the woods would agree.

I think they envision their XP saws getting heavily used--faded, and scratched. At that point nobody cares about a sticker.

Case in point--you have to break and puncture through the model number/starter cover badge to install the winter kit properly on a 576.

It seems to me that they feel these things are skin deep and skin deep only. I think many pros who earn a living with their saws in the woods would agree.

Mike I don't doubt your post one bit, but free advertising is free advertising.

LOL!!
I noticed about 100 "Bowtech" and "Solocam" stickers on back windows today. Both companys would easily fit inside of the Husqvarna secratary pool coat closet.

They really don't understand branding and marketing very well it would seem.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I know exactly what you mean, I had a browing "Buckmark" sticker made for my half ton truck buy a local graphics desighner before Browning started making up stickers and selling them, everyone would ask me where did I get it, and I told them. About 2 years later you could buy one from any browning dealer,Now everyone seems to have one.

Got the stickers today. I only got 20 :( The good news is that i'm just about covered for everyone who pm-ed me. So you should all have your stickers in about a week. I will try to get more but I dont want to bother them too much, right away at least.

Mike

Latest posts

Back