Who says Loggers have no sense of humor?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DK_stihl

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For those of you from BC, you may have seen this, or even participated in it's creation. I took this picture when I was 13 near Howe Sound. Pretty cool eh?

For those of you from BC, you may have seen this, or even participated in it's creation. I took this picture when I was 13 near Howe Sound. Pretty cool eh?

Great picture, I recognize that area. Were you up on the Squamish Chief when you took the pic?

Actually I took that picture from the highest point on Anvil Island. You can barely see a tree top in the bottom right corner of the pic.

OK, that makes sense. We fell a setting on Gambier Island, right next door to Anvil, about 10 years ago.

Many years ago someone cut the shape of the US into one of the hillsides off of HWY26 on the way up MT Hood. When I was a kid headed up skiing it was easily recognizable but has become somewhat overgrown in the last 25 yrs. Checked google for a pic but no luck. Any other PNWers ever see it?

Back