Who should I get to port my new Husqvarna 555?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccronin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have never had a saw ported and am looking for recommendations. Any help would be great!

Charlie

Would an easy to find list of site sponsors be good to have for these kind of questions ?

Seriously, there are many great porters here. Doing a search for yourself might be best.
Most don't like to say so-n-so is the best...
Porters can be a little sensitive. :)

Seriously, there are many great porters here. Doing a search for yourself might be best.
Most don't like to say so-n-so is the best...
Porters can be a little sensitive. :)

Yes we are a bunch of whiners. :msp_wink:

I do a lot of the 550s, 562s, etc.....but I'm a month behind.

Yes we are a bunch of whiners. :msp_wink:

I do a lot of the 550s, 562s, etc.....but I'm a month behind.[/QUOTE

There's a reason for that so I've heard. :bowdown: If I ever get a saw ported...... I might hollar at ya. :msp_wink:

Last edited:
Try me

I'm not a sponsor, but I've always wanted to port a saw. I have a new angle grinder, and a bunch of drill bits that are pretty sharp.:msp_rolleyes:

Almost forgot, I'm not backed up at all.

Last edited:
I'm not a sponsor, but I've always wanted to port a saw. I have a new angle grinder, and a bunch of drill bits that are pretty sharp.:msp_rolleyes:

The prunes are doing their job huh Bill? :msp_wink:

You left out the large tube of blue goo!!!

Back