Who should I send my new 660 mag to?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffhunter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am buying a new 660 mag I want the saw and exhaust ported. Who is the best to send it to????????????????????????????

Many of the people on here do this as a hobby. As such they may not have enough time to do every saw someone requests.

Yes its worth it but if u r leery at least open up the muffler back to the way it was when the 066 first came out . Since u r milling with the muff mod should b a no brainer just remember richen it back up

I'm willing to do it,mild to extremely strong for a working saw,the key is to keep it reliable and expect full engine life. I've been modding this model since the 064 "Test" saws were first released.
More likely you will find somewhere closer to do the work.They run strong when modified.

I am buying a new 660 mag I want the saw and exhaust ported. Who is the best to send it to????????????????????????????
I'll do it for you. Just put repair/return on the declaration or there will be more fees across border. Call me if you like. I've modded about 350 MS660's in the last 7 years. All for fallers.

I maybe a little late

i am buying a new 660 mag i want the saw and exhaust ported. Who is the best to send it to????????????????????????????
i would e-mail to 1cut he lives in oregon. I would love 2 kno what this man has 4got dealin with chainsaws. Sir you will be surprised,also who he gives credit 2 for all he has been shown. He will keep u r attention thanks johnfawn

Latest posts

Back