Whole Tree Chipper Rental

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grizz

Grizz

I live in the NYC Metro area and wanted to know if there is any company who rents out whole tree chippers (preferrable a Track Bandit). If so, what is the location and what are the rates for this machinary? Thanks in advance!

Nickrosis

Nickrosis

Manned by Boderators
Exactly. Morbark, for example, works closely with the people who own those big pieces of machinery and could get you connected with someone. When you're selling something that fetches half a million dollars, you should probably do some follow-up!

Nickrosis

TREETX

TREETX

Addicted to ArboristSite
You can't even have one in the city limits here. Austin is just like that. You could in Houston though. Just something to think about.

treeman82

treeman82

Addicted to ArboristSite
Grizz- I know of a bunch of people who rent out "tub" grinders for daily rates. Not sure if that helps? They get about $4,000 a day which includes a horizontal grinder and an excavator with shear attachment USUALLY.

kf_tree

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
grizz
call fremgens power equipment in wycoff nj. sorry i don't have the number handy but he might be able to stir you in the right direction. he's a woodsman dealer but he know alot of people.

Latest posts