Who's still burning?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're predicting -5C (23F) overnight here, but the days are warm enough so we will likely not have any fires until the fall.

The garden is freshly tilled, but we won't be planting until next week at the earliest .... maybe have a campfire then and make an evening of it. :D

:cheers:

They're predicting -5C (23F) overnight here, but the days are warm enough so we will likely not have any fires until the fall.

The garden is freshly tilled, but we won't be planting until next week at the earliest .... maybe have a campfire then and make an evening of it. :D

:cheers:

Just tilled, we picked our first lettuce at the weekend! 26C hear yesterday, unbelivable for Scotland I know but there you have it

You guys are making me miss tending my wood stove. It's funny, last night I was walking past it, and thought "WOW I wish I needed a fire"

It's been in the 70's here during the day, and 40-50 at night, but the house is staying warm, so no fires for me until late fall...

Still puttin a few sticks in the OWB here, Maybe I'll shut it down this weekend...maybe.

High of 49 on tues, and rainy, refired the stove in the shop all day!! That is a record for me here. Sure hated to mess up that snazzy looking supply for next year!! Looks like someone stole a bit of it after burning for 2 days!!

It's June 5th. and today I am going to let the fire go out. As soon as the OWB cools down I will clean it out,cover the chimney,test the water and wait until fall to start all over again.

Last edited:
The wife got in the pool last night to clean it. I made a fire at 7:30pm last night...

Latest posts

Back