Wife spoiled me... What did you get?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. We try to spoil the kids and each other a little for Christmas. We don't take much vacation or buy fancy things during the year but we both like to surprise one another for Xmas. I got her a nice remote car starter and a few small things. Hopefully I got some brownie points.

I am not exactly hurting for axes/mauls.:chop:

xkufs3.jpg

k0q3wk.jpg

2d1vl3a.jpg

These are real handy.

25g9qup.jpg

Ya gotta move stuff too.

2i7lst2.jpg

I got mine a few weeks ago. Was kind of a bummer this morning when I didn't have anything to open, but still pretty awesome!
NICE!!!!

That has the pilot controls right? Everything run with the two joy sticks? I LOVE Cat skidsteers.

My folks sent me a bag of Shagbark Hickory nuts/seeds.
A10A1750-5AAA-4F8B-B668-258266E6D1A9_zps0h8ew0vl.jpg

I want to plant these here. I tried before but then I found out there is a certain process they have to go through before they go in the ground. I'll have to read up on that.

What'd I get...called in to work! :baaa: Jus got back, gonna get into the goodies here soon
Nice kitty Cat there Joesell!

NICE!!!!

That has the pilot controls right? Everything run with the two joy sticks? I LOVE Cat skidsteers.

I want to plant these here. I tried before but then I found out there is a certain process they have to go through before they go in the ground. I'll have to read up on that.

Yep, pilot controls. Took me a few minutes to get used to them but I love it. This thing make my old one seem almost useless.

It was pretty awesome. I had a year 2000 Mustang 2050. It was leaking oil from everywhere, and burning it to boot! I mentioned a couple times that we should start looking before it blows up. Next thing I know, I start catching her on Craigslist checking out skidders. That kind of blew me away.

Well, after a couple weeks of looking we found this one right down the road from me. It's a 2009 with 330 hours.

I'm feeling pretty lucky right now.

Since the wife became the ex and bailed this is the first Christmas with just me and my daughters. It was probably the best Christmas I've had since I was a little kid. I got to actually watch the joy of them opening their gifts and see the anticipation. It was great!

Since the wife became the ex and bailed this is the first Christmas with just me and my daughters. It was probably the best Christmas I've had since I was a little kid. I got to actually watch the joy of them opening their gifts and see the anticipation. It was great!
Nothing beats seeing the kids enjoy it. Best gift ever

NICE!!!!

Think ya gotta put them in the freezer for a few months for some reason ???
Simulate a long winter maybe ?

Latest posts

Back