Wifey is giving me a chainsaw for Christmas!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut4fun said:
That was a good one. Left you a + for that funny remark.
Thanks. I saw it in his signature after reading his post and couldn't resist.:hmm3grin2orange:

Fish said:
My wife has given me the same present on Christmas and my birthday for
21 years, and I never complain..........................
Whaaaat? Ya mean that your wife gives you an "Eager Beaver" every year for 21 years
liftskirt.gif
Not sure if that is good or bad.....Hehehehehe! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

talon1189 said:
Whaaaat? Ya mean that your wife gives you an "Eager Beaver" every year for 21 years
liftskirt.gif
Not sure if that is good or bad.....Hehehehehe! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! You get married, hold it toghether for even 10 years, anything "eager" is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy

sawinredneck said:
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! You get married, hold it toghether for even 10 years, anything "eager" is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy
Nice rep point for you Andy. That was funny and very true. Been married 16 years and it's still eager.:hmm3grin2orange:

sawinredneck said:
Andy
Dude........I was married once for 8 years and nothing was "Eager" after the 2nd year
smily1262.gif
I used to refer to our waterbed as the "Dead Sea"
smily932.gif
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Fish said:
My wife has given me the same present on Christmas and my birthday for
21 years, and I never complain..........................

So... 42 times.. you must be an expert by now...:censored:

Reminds me of an old Monty Python sketch:)

Lakeside53 said:

Our brains are trashed today eh lakeside. All our threads are turning into the :biggrinbounce2: :hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2:

Lakeside53 said:

It won't let me give you any rep points right now. But you deserve one for that.

Great, looks like we are in the same boat, SawWitch has spoken to Santa about a Husky 372xpg...... .:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

...and another vote for the 361 - It's just a great saw! :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back