Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will stay in this thread. I'll probably have an admin modify the first post. I will simply give away both prizes when this drive ends.

Before you have it modified to reflect this.......add a woods port from the Ol' Mooberizer. It ain't worth much so call it a third place drawing. :msp_sneaky:

My point was, maybe I'll just have a certain 028 Super sent from Western Kentucky to one Mr Copsey before coming out to California. I'd have it sent to Tennessee, but I hear that Randy is well..........you know....................LOL!!!

You can say it.....we're all friends here. :msp_thumbup:

Before you have it modified to reflect this.......add a woods port from the Ol' Mooberizer. It ain't worth much so call it a third place drawing. :msp_sneaky:

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. We have a consolation prize!:) So now we have three prizes being given away. What a great group of guys we have here! Thanks for kicking in Randy.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. We have a consolation prize!:) So now we have three prizes being given away. What a great group of guys we have here! Thanks for kicking in Randy.

Heck Jeremy is one of my best friends.............besides, I can't let you and Eric show me up. :laugh:

You can say it.....we're all friends here. :msp_thumbup:

Nope, I have an image to protect..................:msp_scared:

I couldn’t do much but wanted to help. Not much knowledge here so I’ve only been lurking for a few months researching and just joined last week but I love to see places like this pull for one of their own. Shows people the worlds not as bad as the news shows. Hang in there Wigglesworth thing always happen for a reason. blsnelling, man your one of the good ones.

I couldn’t do much but wanted to help. Not much knowledge here so I’ve only been lurking for a few months researching and just joined last week but I love to see places like this pull for one of their own. Shows people the worlds not as bad as the news shows. Hang in there Wigglesworth thing always happen for a reason. blsnelling, man your one of the good ones.

I repped the new guy.

Back