Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent a gift

Good thing here. I think just about every one of us here can let go of Ten as a gift. Come on guys give it up, pretty small amount to give.... to do something good today ~Z

Last edited:
Guys, we did this today without Jeremy knowing what was going on! I love surprising someone. He didn't know it until he got a notice on his phone that the money was transfered into his account. I love it. As the saying goes, it is truely more blessed to give than receive. Thanks again to everyone that helped make this possible today.

I'm hoping to get the saw torn down tomorrow evening. I'll post pics AFTER it's cleaned up, lol.

Very Glad to help out !!! I know what it's like . I was on comp. for a year when I got my neck welded together . Let me tell you it was sickening living on the income from 1996 , in 2007 !
We burned through $ 31,000 that year , unplanned . Thank god we had just sold our old house and had it in savings .

i'm always in for these kinda things...
will be sending soon brad !!!

edit/update......
transfer complete, did'nt have time yesterday..

brad, jerry tucker is jtheo i think (i bought a saw from him a couple a years ago)

i did'nt include my username either, i think you'll figure it out...

hey wiggs,,,,, ya ready for some chains yet ????? take it easy,,,,, really !!!!!!!

Anyone recognize this guy? I think his name is Dopey:)

facebook1020939386-M.jpg

Last edited:
Missed the thread yesterday. In now...

Find an Eager Beaver as a consolation prize...(to make that easy, one that doesn't work).

While we're at it, someone buy his 028 Super that's listed in the Classifieds! LINK

PM scented PM sent. Just waiting for a PayPal email address. My wife is leaving town tomorrow for a week on the East Coast so this is about the best time to sneak in "another stupid saw" (her words)....................LOL!!!

There goes that NERD talking again! No wonder your wife is going clear to the other coast to get away from you :hmm3grin2orange:

After six kids I'm pretty convinced she likes me............besides I bought the airline tickets for her birthday so she could go visit our oldest daughter.

Now back to the topic of this thread.........................

After six kids I'm pretty convinced she likes me............besides I bought the airline tickets for her birthday so she could go visit our oldest daughter.

Now back to the topic of this thread.........................

Got as far away as she could too! :hmm3grin2orange: So you weren't allowed to go too? :msp_rolleyes:

Back