Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job Brad, nice of you to do this for a fellow as'er in need. I havent meet wigglesworth yet but I am sure someday I will. Some fine people here. Money sent from me and Sarahdodgegeek.

Guys, we did this today without Jeremy knowing what was going on! I love surprising someone. He didn't know it until he got a notice on his phone that the money was transfered into his account. I love it. As the saying goes, it is truely more blessed to give than receive. Thanks again to everyone that helped make this possible today.

I'm hoping to get the saw torn down tomorrow evening. I'll post pics AFTER it's cleaned up, lol.

Last edited:
WE just sent $1000 to Jeremy and his family. None of this would be possible without EVERYONE that has contributed. Thanks for every single donation! And, keep it coming:clap:

So...somehow I've missed this thread...

I'm chillin, literaly, on an ice pack and muh wife's phone goes off with a PayPal message....

Guys, I honestly don't have words to say right now. I'm blessed to have friends like u guys.

Brad, thank u so much. You are a true friend and a blessing. Thank you!!

We were sitting here this evening trying to figure out the bills. The plant is in peak OT right now, so I'm going from 58 hours a week, to 24. It was quite a reality check....

Guys, to all of u that have a hand in this, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. It is truly a blessing.

Im really at a loss for words. It might be the meds though...

Thank you!!!!!

Like I told you on the phone, no words are needed. We already believe in you, or we wouldn't have gotten the results that we have. God uses his children to do his work, and I'm just glad that we can be part of that. He will provide your needs!

Back