Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to reiterate the winnings of the drawing....

1st Place - MS460 Arctic ported by Eric Copsey - Comes with a brand new 20" Stihl ES bar and 2 loops of RSC Chain (chains donated by Young). I was going to just use my lightly used 20" Stihl ES Bar for this saw but I changed my mind and the saw will come with a brand new bar. The saw has a dual port muffler.

2nd Place - Stumpbroke woodz port on your assembled pro saw.

3rd Place - Stumpbroke t-shirt and 4" window sticker. Stumpy requests that his sticker does not go on a stock saw or a saw that he did not port. :)

The drawing will take place on Sunday May 20th @ 10:00pm.

Good grief it's after 3:00am I need to go to bed now bye bye.

1st Place - MS460 Arctic ported by Eric Copsey - Comes with a brand new 20" Stihl ES bar and 2 loops of RSC Chain (chains donated by Young). I was going to just use my lightly used 20" Stihl ES Bar for this saw but I changed my mind and the saw will come with a brand new bar. The saw has a dual port muffler.

3rd Place - Stumpbroke t-shirt and 4" window sticker. Stumpy requests that his sticker does not go on a stock saw or a saw that he did not port. :)

I could use the shirt my wife took mine, I'll buy one at the next GTG. She does a little bragging about what it says on the back when wearing it. :hmm3grin2orange:

This is great! Wiggs is a good guy and its so good of everyone that helped out on this and the other saw!A great big thank you to Chucker and B-Rad for donating all the time effort and saws to the cause!And to all the others that donated parts labor and money too! I donated a little money but that is nothing to what Chucker and B-Rad have done! Sure makes me proud to be a member on AS ! You just can't find a group of people like this anywhere these days!Just amazes me there are still people like this! BTW I do hope I win ! :hmm3grin2orange: Good luck to everyone! :bowdown:

I see a little catch to that sticker? If you don't have a Stump broke saw.You got to get one to put the sticker on! :hmm3grin2orange: That Stumpy is pretty slick :hmm3grin2orange:

And since this thread hasn't seen any kind of music yet, I figured I'd toss this one out there for Mrs. J.

You said you'd wanna see me do Nookie on karaoke....?? Fine I'll do it but I'm gonna do Cookie, not Nookie. :D

Limp Cookie

Aw. I can't see it on my phone. Apple doesn't like flash player :)

Same song, different vid. :msp_thumbup:

The vid on the screen won't work but click the link below it and yer YouTube App should load it just fine. ::thumbsup::

[video=youtube;TXpK6nTxM78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXpK6nTxM78[/video]

Cookie Monster Rap - YouTube

Haha. When I saw cookie I was thinking of our pile of end cuts out back. I've been brainwashed. AS=cult ;)

I kinda like that 2nd place prize. Got a good running 075 on the way. What a beast that would be, ported. Stumpy, you ever ported an 075? :rock:

dos mas por favor.

words don't have enough to express just how nice it is to see people helping people-- I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of a little help from some good people over this weekend.. again words won't express just how nice it is to see the goodness that we are all capable of..

Back