Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with Brutha Chucka. He's gonna let me add some fuel to this drive.
I'll be offering a Stumpbroke port job as a second place draw & a Stumpbroke shirt & 4''x6'' window sticker as a third place draw. My wifes got my camera so I'll have to wait to get a pic of the shirt & sticker.

Just got off the phone with Brutha Chucka. He's gonna let me add some fuel to this drive.
I'll be offering a Stumpbroke port job as a second place draw & a Stumpbroke shirt & 4''x6'' window sticker as a third place draw. My wifes got my camera so I'll have to wait to get a pic of the shirt & sticker.

I knew you wouldn't be left out :hmm3grin2orange: Thanks Stumpy! Dang I hope I get one of these prizes! :popcorn:

Sweet- I can't wait to have my Homelite 330 Stumperized...

Stump does the shirt look like this?

The wife.

Stumpy Shirt by supercabs78, on Flickr

Yep that's the one, do you got a shot of the front??? Make sure it's cold when you take it:msp_wink:

The first time I seen her in it I said hay thats my shirt, she said not any more. Then we had a conversation about what it says on the back, I'll save that for when I see you at Dan's GTG.

I don't have a pic of the stickers or I would post it.

This is a fine example that theres still good people on this chunk of rock we call a planet. Im amazed.
Whats wrong with the famous Wiggs anyway?

Last edited:
will send mine when i get it this saturday i need a address so i can send it please

Latest posts

Back