Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the kind words guys. But do know that I'm not looking for praise or recognition. This has nothing to do with me.

I'm just trynna help the Barger so he can stay Larger and In Charger!!! :rock: :rock:

Well said Jason,,, Will do my account balance after bills and expenses in the next day or so and see what I can scrounge up,,,

BTW,,,That is the attitude to have,, If you are gonna give do it with a joyful heart and not expecting/accepting praise Or holding ANYTHING Back,,,,,

I don't know about neck surgery?But both of my lower back jobs I was off 6 months each time! I hope yours is much faster? I wasn't even allowed to drive a car for the first 6 weeks!

Dang.....

I'm sure hoping for less than 6 months. Doc said I could drive as soon as I was off the pain meds and could look over both shoulders.

The "typical" recovery time, according the the Internet (which is never wrong BTW) is 6-8 weeks. I guess time will tell...

I think wife will tell...... ;)

Jason thank you so much for what you are doing. I read it and seriously could not believe it. Wish everyone could see my reaction while reading through 76,854 posts ;)

You should also hear me describe to my mother what porting a saw means. Haha. Pretty sure it's nowhere close to the real thing. :)

Latest posts

Back