• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Windsor Chain. 3/8lp, and 3/8 Full Chisel Full Skip New Pricing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
20150604_114407.jpg
This full reel of 50R is comparable to Oregon 91VX. It includes the presets, tie straps, and loop cartons. $300/shipped and insured to the Lower 48 States.

20150605_162832.jpg
This full reel of 50APLX is comparable to Oregon 72CJX. This includes presets, tie straps, and loop cartons. $320/shipped and insured to the Lower 48 States.

Maybe . . . Philbert will weigh in with some insight.

Sorry, can't answer with any authority in terms of cutter profile and metallurgy.

I would assume that Windsor chain cuts like similar Oregon chains: it's not an 'off brand', just got absorbed into the Blount/Oregon family. If its sharp, it will cut. I would run it.

Philbert

Sorry, can't answer with any authority in terms of cutter profile and metallurgy.

I would assume that Windsor chain cuts like similar Oregon chains: it's not an 'off brand', just got absorbed into the Blount/Oregon family. If its sharp, it will cut. I would run it.

Philbert

Philbert,

If you would like to conduct tests, or make an in person inspection of this specific Windsor chain, let me know. I have some spare 84, 93, and 105dl lengths, and would be happy to send some your way for comprehensive analysis.

Latest posts

Back