• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Windsor (large HomelIte) mount harvester bars racing or use

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have some Windsor harvester bars here that I bought to use on my large Homelites that take the Oregon FO14 mount. This is all the C series, Original 900 series, 1050, 1130, 2100, 3100 etc. I have had them for a number of years and not used them. These are also popular with the bike saws as the huge tail pattern allows the use of large pin count rims. They measure right at 25 inches tip to tail. Obviously they are 404/063. I figure a fair price is $40 plus shipping

Digging up a old thread here. I sold a few but still have some left. I also have GB chain to match the bars

I ran a 42" one of those on a 750. However I had the back of the bar tapered down. Those are 1/4" thick instead of the standard 3/16 of most bars. Heavy but stiff with no flex.

I bought a bunch of these with the intention of cutting the noses off and putting rollers on them. Then I was going to run 3/8 and a 15 pin on a 3100. Well the bars as you know are too thick for 3/8

Yes but 1/2 chisel with a roller nose might be good. Oh yeah, finding the chain is the tough part of that equation. Maybe a 10 or 11 pin if you did.

Actually I have the 1/2 chisel but I am too damm dumb to make it cut like the intelligent folks can

Back