Winter Cutting Delayed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Branson=one of them foreign tractors.

I TRY to cut, split and stack everything in one trip as well, it keeps all the bark out of the yard, and prevents buried treasure in the snow.

That said, I was overly optimistic last time out, and now I have about a cord of maple covered in snow out in the field. Most is larger stuff, and easy to find, but some of the small stuff will most likely remain hidden till spring, probably in the snowbank I'm about to make clearing off the landing later this week.

I got a call today from the guy who owns one of my "scores". He wants me to bring a dozer to his place tomorrow morning to clear and level a site for a new pole barn. Since I'm going to be there with the D4 I'm going to plow my way to the cutting site, fell all the trees and push them up to a clearing so I can get to them no matter what the weather does. I'm going to get some expense in this score but, at least I'm getting it.:clap:

Branson Definition

Damn, I thot that "Branson" was a kind of kinky act conducted by consenting adults.

As in: "we bransoned too often last night, so it hurt bad." Oh well.
:popcorn::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back