Winterization of the Grapple Cat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a rumor of a cold, evil, front approaching next weekend. So, I got some duck tape and bungee cord to winterize the Grapple Cat. I think he'll fit.
attachment.php

He has turned out to be a very good mouser. No problems since he moved in.
Then, I smoked the clutch of the Chevy maneuvering the Wing into the shop.
Am I ruining the clutch every time I back the Wing around?
I'll need to do more organizing so a car can fit in but I still need room for "projects."
attachment.php

Nope, the Grapple Cat cannot enter the Wing. I'm allergic to him. :(

Silver duct tape? Grapple needs some fashion advice.

I apologize for the fashion faux pas. I grabbed what was nearest. It wasn't as sticky as the Teal colored tape. I then had to add the bungie cords to reinforce the duck tape. The different colored bungie cords should stand out against his black coat.

I apologize for the fashion faux pas. I grabbed what was nearest. It wasn't as sticky as the Teal colored tape. I then had to add the bungie cords to reinforce the duck tape. The different colored bungie cords should stand out against his black coat.

Ok. Cool. I thought Grapple picked out the colors. Those 4 leggers are very poor color coordinators. I'm surprised Grapple doesn't sleep on your bed.

Last edited:
I must own his brother. Mine looks just like him. He's a lap cat, but a stone killer. Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Birds, Moles. don't matter to him if he can catch them they're dead.

Back