Wiseco saw pistons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO they are only going to be as good as the specs the folks having them made give them. ;)

Correct in every way. I had a run of pistons made and it took just over 2 months
before production began. Went back and forth with there enginering department
a couple times till i was happy. A few emails, Phone calls, etc. The bottom line is,
They flat out told me they don't make chainsaw pistons, but we will make them.
I had to give them all the spec's.

Lee

Anyone else notice that the ring locating pin isn't in the center?

$_57.JPG

Correct in every way. I had a run of pistons made and it took just over 2 months
before production began. Went back and forth with there enginering department
a couple times till i was happy. A few emails, Phone calls, etc. The bottom line is,
They flat out told me they don't make chainsaw pistons, but we will make them.
I had to give them all the spec's.

Lee

I think my friend ended up with one of those for his 166

Hi guys, this is Bill from Dominant Saw. We put a lot of work and design hours into this piston - I think you'll like them, actually. Brad has a V1 version. We are up to version 4 now - well once they come in. We also have a MS460 piston as well.

Hi guys, this is Bill from Dominant Saw. We put a lot of work and design hours into this piston - I think you'll like them, actually. Brad has a V1 version. We are up to version 4 now - well once they come in. We also have a MS460 piston as well.
I noticed on your website it says the intake skirt has been cut but does not say how much.

Back