Wishing everyone a happy and safe new year!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeAvilaTree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe new year, I hope you all have a productive and profitable new year to come. Stay safe

I just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe new year, I hope you all have a productive and profitable new year to come. Stay safe

You beat me to a New Years thread, but those are great wishes for all of us to ponder.

My New Year's resolution is to be a kinder and gentler Aerialist and not react to the sticks and stones that get tossed my way here on this site.

Last edited:
You beat me to a New Years thread, but those are great wishes for all of us to ponder.

My New Year's resolution is to be a kinder and gentler Aerialist and not react to the sticks and stones that get tossed my way here on this site.

I can't imagine how you could get any more kinder and gentler that being the laughing stock that you are to us (daily), but that sounds like a good plan, best of luck with that.

X2 To all of my friends on AS. Be safe guys-looking forward to talking with all of you in 2012
Scrat

Latest posts

Back