WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just so tired of the whole my saw is faster crap........

Maybe I'll just leave the damn saws at home.

Pie you say?

I believe I am going to remove myself from the list. There are a couple things I want to do in that time period and the wallet won't support all of them simultaneously. Maybe next year.

1. wiggz--fri/sat night
2. mrs j----fri/sat
3. Guido Salvage (Sat. Only)
4. Barneyrb fri/sat night
5. wendell Fri/sat night
6. Mastermind Fri/Sat
7. Jon Fri/Sat
8. Joeymt3 fri/sat
9. scott and sharon sat only (Snackie Man)
10. Hedgerow
11. Mweba
12. Levi
14. Termite and wife fri/sat
15. Young
16. Stihlbro/Mrs T
17. rburg fri/sat but not for supper
18. Mac 6-10 fri/sat (no supper)
19.Jackie fri night/sat
20. Work Saw Collector
21. Elect6845 (Young's driver)
22. WoodChukka
23. Lurch2 +1
24. rms61moparman +1[/QUOTE]
25. John (hawkdriver) Saturday only
26. nstueve[/QUOTE]

I'm just so tired of the whole my saw is faster crap........

Maybe I'll just leave the damn saws at home.

Pie you say?
whinner,,,,, I am leaving the saws home myself,,,, not really able to run them this year,,, so all I am going to do is kick a few people in the sack,,, eat,, bull crap,,, kick someone else in the sack,,,,, eat some pie,, kick randy in the sack,,,,, thump young on the top of the head,,, kick back,,, have a coke and another piece of pie:)

Murray state has family weekend this same weekend. There are NO hotels available apparently. Sorry guys. It's never fallen on the same weekend. I had no idea. Closest options would be mayfield ky. Or Paris TN. About 25 minutes.

Next would be Benton or Calvert city ky. 35-40 min.

Paducah or Cadiz is about an hour.
Barkley lodge at the state park usually has really reasonable rates. About 45 minutes away. Pretty cool place to stay too. They have rooms online as of tonight.

I'm gonna tell Jeremy when he wakes up and see if he has any ideas.

I would recommend reserving a room soon if you think you are coming. Or bring a tent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora ky is another option. Lots of "fisherman" type hotels. It's 30min from us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so all I am going to do is kick a few people in the sack,,, eat,, bull crap,,, kick someone else in the sack,,,,, eat some pie,, kick randy in the sack,,,,, thump young on the top of the head,,, kick back,,, have a coke and another piece of pie:)

OUCH, I think I will just stay home too. Randy, don't forget your cup...might be a good idea for everybody else to wear one too.

I'm probably just gonna miss this one guys.

I'm not at all interested in racing. Damn those saws are loud.

Back