WKY GTG 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah.

Also gonna be bringing along a 5100s to give away. Dunno how we'll select the winner yet but we'll fig'r it out. I'll prolly start a list for it at the 'Home of the RiffRaff' site and then we'll add anyone who's at the GTG that wants in on it. Prolly select the winner Saturday evening or something......

Talked to Wiggz lastnight and it's lookin' like we're gonna have 3, 4, 5, and 6 cube classes along with a hotsaw class. It'll be $5 per saw per class to race.

1st $25
2nd $15
3rd $10

As I already said, any of the registration money for the racing goes to the Wiggz fam. And while we're on subject, plan on passin' the hat around on said weekend - the Bargers won't be turning down any additional donations. :)

That's it for now. Time to git my ass to work. And I have to poop.

Priceline express deal in Paris TN...

And it's right across the street from my church. All y'all could go with me Sunday morning ;)
Inviting all of us heathens to church after sweating it out the previous day... Brave woman...

Curious what denomination? My mom is a Methodist pastor...

Also if anyone has a request for certain type of home brew let it be known. I'm going to try to get a couple batches done before WKY so I can bring some along.

Inviting all of us heathens to church after sweating it out the previous day... Brave woman...

Curious what denomination? My mom is a Methodist pastor...

Also if anyone has a request for certain type of home brew let it be known. I'm going to try to get a couple batches done before WKY so I can bring some along.

Pentecostal. (Assembly of God) Our roots came from the Methodist. A lot of the same beliefs. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate that y'all attend church....I do not.

Y'all wanna attend a sweat lodge ceremony with me???? :)

hey guys,,,,,, I will be bringing a brand new sandvik 16" 325 pitch bar off of an echo 4500 with a new chain,,,,,, you guys decide what to do with it,,, auction it off or what ever you guys want to do with it,,,, I have no use for it,,, if auctioned off then donate the money to a worthy cause like the kick randy in the sack charity,, I will post a pic of it if needed

hey guys,,,,,, I will be bringing a brand new sandvik 16" 325 pitch bar off of an echo 4500 with a new chain,,,,,, you guys decide what to do with it,,, auction it off or what ever you guys want to do with it,,,, I have no use for it,,, if auctioned off then donate the money to a worthy cause like the kick randy in the sack charity,, I will post a pic of it if needed

Pic of bar, or kick to said sack?

Gonna do 028s this year.

Still having an 028 build off for this GTG?

Rules? Pipes allowed, carb changes allowed, bar and chain be shared between saws or do we bring our own, fuel restrictions, etc??

Just picked up an 028 and I am going to try to make it down for the 27th. Thought I might build a saw for fun, and of course to donate my $$

Back