Wood Chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironworker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to get rid of a yard machine 5.5 hp in good condition and I would like to know about what it's worth and if anyone here is interested, thanks.

View attachment 292524

I obtained one of these for $50 last fall. I put it on Craigslist for $525. (They sell new for $650 or so). I didn't have any takers at that price, but one guy traded me a laptop and a safety harness for it. I thought it was a fair trade- maybe he got a little better deal, but we each got what we wanted.

View attachment 292524

I obtained one of these for $50 last fall. I put it on Craigslist for $525. (They sell new for $650 or so). I didn't have any takers at that price, but one guy traded me a laptop and a safety harness for it. I thought it was a fair trade- maybe he got a little better deal, but we each got what we wanted.

Thanks

I picked up my 8 horse Craftsman Chipper/Shredder a couple of years back for $100 and I recently saw one like your offering go for $150 on Craigs List. I would think if it's in good condition you could get more, especially now that spring is here. If not now then in the fall when everyone is getting into cleaning up for winter.

Right now I see one the same model as mine going for $400 and one like yours going for the same amount. So maybe list it at $400 or trade for something you might want or need.

Back