wood pile photo's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tired of wrestling tarps too... [/I]

Me too! ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 120097

View attachment 120098

View attachment 120099

My helmet's off to all of you ! What a pile of firewood ! Here is a picture of a small stack, about 1.4 cord, give or take, but it came from about one fourth of just one pecan tree. We have about 100 trees to thin out eventually, and we can't burn that much firewood in our lifetime here in middle GA.

Now if we could just figure out how to run air conditioning with it:cheers:

I don't have pics because all mine is covered with about 2 feet of snow

but all together maybe 18-20 cord laying around. ALL FREE!!!! I just hope nobody infringes upon my wood cutting space.

maybe a steam engine to run a gen for your ac?

just an idea.....

My helmet's off to all of you ! What a pile of firewood ! Here is a picture of a small stack, about 1.4 cord, give or take, but it came from about one fourth of just one pecan tree. We have about 100 trees to thin out eventually, and we can't burn that much firewood in our lifetime here in middle GA.

Now if we could just figure out how to run air conditioning with it:cheers:

Wow.... now thats a shed!!!

78 cord in there. I pulled 12 cord out for this years supply and Dad and I been cutting for a week and a half now to replace. Hauled 9 loads yesterday alone and about 6 or 7 more cut and split. Will be pushing 200 cord under roof.

Just something we enjoy doing in December and we're getting too carried away ;)

I think I have cousins or uncles or something in Jeffersonville. Haven't seen them in over 25 years.

Ian

Reckon an on topic post would be helpful.

Here's my new wood shed. If the ground freezes so I can get a gravel truck in there, I'm going to have a nice thick gravel pad laid to the left of the shed for a pile. I'll chuck it there till I have room in the shed. What I'm burning this season is in the lean to on the barn. When that is empty, I'll put the splitter there and move the wood in the shed to a better arrangement. I don't like the back section the way it is. I want it all along the back with room in front for the mower and such. It's a pain to stack the back section the way it is. I'm painting it black in the spring and the barn gets a new coat as well while I am at it.

All that junk in the background isn't mine, it's the neighbor's. He is cleaning it up though, has it dozed into piles and I suppose is waiting on firm ground to get it out. --Ian

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Man i would be in heaven if I had access to that kind of wood and that equipment.That is doing the wood:cheers:

yeah that would be so great always have an excuse to get out of the house and make some noise. awsome pile:yourock::yourock:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know this is pretty crappy compare to some, but its all mine. This is next years pile. All of this was saved from a landfill. Couple of cords of oak, some poplar, spruce, ash, rock maple, chestnut, apple, white and yellow birch, elm, pine ......pretty much anything that will grow in canada, there is some in these piles.:cheers:

Couple cords split/stacked-well almost. Douglas fir, pine, and aspen. 2 ranks 6-1/2 feet tall by 16 feet long plus the piles yet to stack. No hardwoods out in this neck of the woods. :cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back