wood pile photo's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not done piling yet:

You guys are crazy! Look at the amount of wood! :bowdown:

My pile is about 3 feet deep. Our climate is quite dry, hot and sunny.
1. Is the wood gonna season well when arranged like this?
2. Should I wait 2 years (2 summers not including this one) before burning? Or is one year enough for softwood in these conditions?

By the way:
How many working hours per cord do you consider as worth the effort (not including splitting)? Give me your personal figure.

log table

BIG JAKE , I like your log table on your splitter , did it come that way , or did you make it , saves a lot of work Ill bet.

TEDMI.

BIG JAKE , I like your log table on your splitter , did it come that way , or did you make it , saves a lot of work Ill bet.

TEDMI.

Came that way. The racks are removable. I'm going to make them 4" wider each side. They save me alot of time and bending over to pick up splits-I like 'em

attachment.php
Here we go,the other was my kinddlig pile that is close to my regular stove wood piles.:cheers:

That's a hell of a lot of woodyou showed in your pics.:jawdrop: I feel really stupid..That's how you get your piles to stack really neat on the ends. Good idea! Are those regular pipes?
Excellent pics and video

Latest posts

Back