Wood thives caught

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Karlstad, MN---Where the earth meets the sky.
yooper
even better....:greenchainsaw:

attachment.php

chainsawboy1996

chainsawboy1996

ArboristSite Operative
even better is a pressure sensative wireless human trap that works with a scanner.see when you step on it the scanner gives off a sertain pitch and you can have multiple p.s.p. and when it goes off you can the release the tiger

Orange Hill

Orange Hill

ArboristSite Operative
Maybe put some robotic wood piles along side roads and see if "road hunters" try to poach them. Or maybe paint a tiger to look like a pile of wood and see what happens.

Wait..um..what? I am confused.

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
I couldn't imagine being mauled by a big cat, probably not a quick end.............

Have you ever watched a household cat kill something as simple as a spider? They play it to death. They just bat at it enough to keep it in place with this expression of pure joy of having power over said critter.

Just think of what a big cat could do to a human on that level.

Soilarch

Soilarch

ArboristSite Operative
I've seen exactly what your describing....but I've also scene the big cats hunt on T.V. In those instances it's all business...granted, they may start in before it's even unconscious.

Quick or long, not a pleasant death. That's for sure!!!

I personally do like the trap idea, although a tiger would definitely have that "wow" factor!!! :laugh:

Latest posts