woodheat4me,this is for you!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody read these yarns and get the feeling that "Greg" is a walking stereotype?

This guy talks like a cross between a Pilgrim and Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I am truly sorry if I have offended you with my lack of "woodcutters" language, I am rather new to this game and doing the best that I can under the circumstances.
Although you might find my language skills a little "stiff", I assure you that in the world that normally travel in I find myself perfectly acceptable.
With that being said, I have invited Ed down again for some more lessons, the weather in Atlanta is finally clearing and a mite bit of woodcutting should be foreseeable as long as the water recedes enough to allow us to move about the county.Some roads here are still closed.
To Ed, I appreciate your relating our experiences the last time I was in your company.I will have to say one thing; during our weekend I found little to laugh about, but after reading your descriptive narration I will have to agree that there was indeed much to laugh about. Its truly sad that at the time I found nothing to find humorous, but it is with fond memories that I read your stories.
Thanks again Ed, not only for the valuable lessons in the proper art of wood craft but pointing out with your humor that there is much in life that is to enjoyed with a smile in your heart.

I am truly sorry if I have offended you with my lack of "woodcutters" language, I am rather new to this game and doing the best that I can under the circumstances.
Although you might find my language skills a little "stiff", I assure you that in the world that normally travel in I find myself perfectly acceptable.
With that being said, I have invited Ed down again for some more lessons, the weather in Atlanta is finally clearing and a mite bit of woodcutting should be foreseeable as long as the water recedes enough to allow us to move about the county.Some roads here are still closed.
To Ed, I appreciate your relating our experiences the last time I was in your company.I will have to say one thing; during our weekend I found little to laugh about, but after reading your descriptive narration I will have to agree that there was indeed much to laugh about. Its truly sad that at the time I found nothing to find humorous, but it is with fond memories that I read your stories.
Thanks again Ed, not only for the valuable lessons in the proper art of wood craft but pointing out with your humor that there is much in life that is to enjoyed with a smile in your heart.

No need to be sorry for the lack of terms...it comes with experience. You are doin a hell of a good job!! You have one heck of a teacher also!!:clap::clap:

Latest posts

Back