Woodpile Challange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moss Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Be the first one to guess the exact amount of cords in this pile and I'll send you a free Husqvarna ball cap. Guess the amount in tons and it'll also mean a free cap for that too. 16' logs, green off the stump last week. Oak, rock maple, yellow birch and ash. It is for the most part, on top of the snow. No more hints. ;)

Before you ask, I don't have any other make ball caps! Sorry.

IMG_101-1.jpg

IMG_102.jpg

IMG_103.jpg

All people with no Husqvarnas in their signature so far......:chainsawguy:

Keep in mind, the pile is 16' wide in the direction of the wood so gauge the rest of the plie by that.

All people with no Husqvarnas in their signature so far......:chainsawguy:

Keep in mind, the pile is 16' wide in the direction of the wood so gauge the rest of the plie by that.

There is no real reference for measure in the picture...W/ the picture being taken at an angle is a major guessing game...

And wanting a Husky counts doesn't it?...

Last edited:
Be the first one to guess the exact amount of cords in this pile and I'll send you a free Husqvarna ball cap. Guess the amount in tons and it'll also mean a free cap for that too. 16' logs, green off the stump last week. Oak, rock maple, yellow birch and ash. It is for the most part, on top of the snow. No more hints. ;)

Before you ask, I don't have any other make ball caps! Sorry.

IMG_101-1.jpg

IMG_102.jpg

IMG_103.jpg
I'll say 9.5 cords

Back