woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petrified maple 28" 8 pin semi chisel skip landing chain

that petrified stuff goes for big money on ebay. you should slice up that whole thing and auction it off!

ps. your welcome...stealing my torque testing method. Be nice if you two, could came up with something original, that I could copy once in a while.

that petrified stuff goes for big money on ebay. you should slice up that whole thing and auction it off!

ps. your welcome...stealing my torque testing method. Be nice if you two, could came up with something original, that I could copy once in a while.

funny how that works

We can't make up a lie either then,once again you paved the way.

Your tourqe testing method. Lol
You guys crack me up.

Let's see some more videos of the same saw over and over again,I can't get enough of it.

I didn't know bore cutting was copyrighted by you. I'm sorry :omg: :rolleyes:.

Back