woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw Jim

Chainsaw Jim

CJ Saws, LLC
You said that the 044 was just as fast but it's not.
2 seconds in a 10 second cut isn't even close.
It's cool that you like a 044,most do.
I don't like an 044 like that, I just like the way they sound better than the 441.
Several things that don't have anything to do with a saw can pick up or lose 2 seconds... including a comparison in smaller diameter wood. I'm not bashing on your build so please don't come at me like that.

jmssaws

jmssaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don't like an 044 like that, I just like the way they sound better than the 441.
Several things that don't have anything to do with a saw can pick up or lose 2 seconds... including a comparison in smaller diameter wood. I'm not bashing on your build so please don't come at me like that.
Didn't take it that way.

srcarr52

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Not ported, but it is some good old muscle.

Nice to see those old beasts still running great, the 750 was and still is an impressive saw.

BTW. That's a pretty nice Amish looking beard you got going on there. How long does it take you to brush the saw dust out of it?

jmssaws

jmssaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice to see those old beasts still running great, the 750 was and still is an impressive saw.

BTW. That's a pretty nice Amish looking beard you got going on there. How long does it take you to brush the saw dust out of it?
I have a brother in law who grows a neck beard.
Won't grow anywhere else, yes it looks exactly how you imagine it would.

Latest posts