woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those husky's run good if set up right ,i just don't like a couple things about the chassis . Getting the sprocket cover on and off for chain swaps is the main one , i swap them rather than sharpen on the saw . Seems like the ones i had the pin on the adjuster would get stuck in the bar a lot .
This one is a play saw only.
Big carb,boot everything is lightened and a gigantic hole in the muffler.
It is a good running saw but not a work saw.

BaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!

I thought you was about to shoot it. Lol
You need a little cherry coke with that

Little .40cal
54bc01f2e6289b23c1dc3a5f76e9214e.jpg

Don't be butthurt because your saws don't perform at the level of mine. Don't be butthurt because I wouldn't share with you on the multiple PM's you've reached out to me. Haha!

Fanboys! 3......2..….1......go!
You sure talk out of your ass. Building a race saw is different than a worksaw. You should know that.

Don't be butthurt because your saws don't perform at the level of mine. Don't be butthurt because I wouldn't share with you on the multiple PM's you've reached out to me. Haha!

Not a fan boy, but the Doc is my friend. Pretty sure he has never built a saw for racing... yet. His saws perform great as intended, work saws.
I believe you mentioned your 357 is only muffler modded and 346 is only woods ported, so your saws performance must be chain and operator. If you don't want to share further, that's your prerogative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan boy, but the Doc is my friend. Pretty sure he has never built a saw for racing... yet. His saws perform great as intended, work saws.
I believe you mentioned your 357 is only muffler modded and 346 is only woods ported, so your saws performance must be chain and operator. If you don't want to share further, that's your prerogative.

Actually the only thing that is keeping the 372 from being a work saw is no choke and the muffler.
It's very much a work saw cylinder
Exhaust is 102 with pretty much stock transfers.

Actually the only thing that is keeping the 372 from being a work saw is no choke and the muffler.
It's very much a work saw cylinder
Exhaust is 102 with pretty much stock transfers.

I'd use it like that as a work saw. So you need to prime it once... no big deal.

Lol, like i give two Chits.

You're a legend in your own mind.

And, no defense needed. If you really think I care that much about a piece of garden equipment that can cut through a piece of wood 1/2 second faster than something I had fun building, you need to find a life.

Yes, I've reached out to many here, as they have to me. I've done alot of charity work, had alot of fun and made some friends.

You sir, are a disturbed and unhappy human being.

And, no defense needed. If you really think I care that much about a piece of garden equipment that can cut through a piece of wood 1/2 second faster than something I had fun building, you need to find a life.

Yes, I've reached out to many here, as they have to me. I've done alot of charity work, had alot of fun and made some friends.

You helped out on a few questions on my 460 cylinder last year. Not sure if I said thanks. Thank you

Appears your friend has loose lips. I told him that in a pm. Looks like you figured it out but your friend has blinders on.

No need for excuses to me. Your saws are bad mofo's. I read it on the interwebs and stuff.

I made this video just for people that don't have a clue what they are talking about. Just like you.

You make that look easy. It's not. You transition very smoothly.
What saw was that? I couldn't make it out in my phone.

Back