work bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You spent a pile of cash on those storage boxes. Which brand did you go with?

Nice bench

Your new bench is really nice. I would settle right now for one like your old one. I've been having to do my saw work in my barn, garage, back of the truck etc. Love the sliding drawers and storage. Looks like just what the doctor ordered. Congrats

Thanks for all of your compliments on the work bench, its still a work in progress, but here is what ive gotten done so far, i started this project about 3 weeks ago. Ill try to find a pic of the old one.

Very nice - I'll try and get a pic of mine up tomorrow - 8ft long X 6" thick ponderosa pine slab with a live edge. Sure is nice to have a good work bench! - Sam

Looks very good and very professional. Like always with people here in the chainsaw forum, better than "do it" is to "over do it" !

Good looking setup. And for the record, I thought your last thread was funny, you had more people riled up than Space Mule did in his last 3 threads. And THAT is saying something :cheers:.

Wow I wish the boss would splurge on a setup like that. But I'd have to work a whole lot harder in order to make it worth while.

Latest posts

Back