Work just showed up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got home lastnight and my wife told me the tree crew stopped by wondering if I was ready for more. She said the load was comparable in size to the load they dropped off. She sent them packing, told them to come back next week. She didn't say what kind of wood it was but, she knows it wasn't silver maple.

I got home lastnight and my wife told me the tree crew stopped by wondering if I was ready for more. She said the load was comparable in size to the load they dropped off. She sent them packing, told them to come back next week. She didn't say what kind of wood it was but, she knows it wasn't silver maple.
Sounds like you need to recalibrate your wife. J/k, IDK how you urban guys do it with neighbors so close. I'd imagine they'd want to evict me after a few hours of sawing, especially with my 285. :D

Thankfully I live in an older established neighborhood. (actually the same neighborhood I grew up in) My neighbors are very laid back and remember what life was like before I moved back into the neighborhood. The guy across the st has several diesels that he is always working on and playing with. Another neighbor is a contractor, so he is always doing something with his bobcat or some other piece of machinery. I have been very blessed to have such great neighbors....we're actually like a big family. I am however surprised that they havent bitched yet about the "loud saw". My 050 is in desperate need of a muffler, she SCREAMS. I have always told my neighbors " if you are having a party or something like that let me know and I won't fire up the saws" nobody has ever complained.

Jeff

Sounds like you're a good neighbor to have. I used to have one that liked to mow his lawn whenever I had a party (or it seemed like it anyway!). I have great neighbors too - most of them are dead.

Really - the houses all around me have had someone die in the last 7 years - 7 people so far, and now two houses are vacant.

Back