Work Truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Approx. 2008 Chevy 1500, extended cab, 4wd, short bed, black tool boxes and rack. It is a red truck. It has NH plates.

Tool boxes were full of hand tools, ratchet straps, chain binders, Ryobi cordless tools, pry-bars, shovels etc.

Taken from a fenced in and locked job site in New Bedford MA. The passenger side window was broken (how they got in) and the truck was crashed through a chain link fence during the get away.

It was stolen 7/30/09 or 7/31/09.

If someone could shoot the scumbag it would be much appreciated.:chainsawguy:

Well. It got recovered. Most of the tools were still there. There was quite a lot of body damage from when they blasted through the chain link fence. The engine refuses to run. The leather interior was all cut apart.

They did not catch them nor make any attempt to catch them. No checking for fingerprints, no review of the crime scene etc.

The Ryobi tools were untouched as guessed. This was my brothers truck. I would kick my own ass if I bought Ryobi or Dewalt Tools.

The Ryobi tools were untouched as guessed. This was my brothers truck. I would kick my own ass if I bought Ryobi or Dewalt Tools.

Oh c'mon, any man worth his salt knows DeWalt makes a damn good miter-box, circular saw, and cordless impact gun.

Now Ryobi on the other hand.....well yeah what you said:laugh:

Back